Meccaland – Beauty Festival
Australia’s first beauty festival
Beauty icon MECCA briefed Taboo to help create Australia’s first beauty festival, targeted at young Australian beauty junkies. The event was designed to bring about greater brand exposure for MECCA and position the brand as being the front runners in leading youth beauty culture within Australia.
What We Did
The three-day festival combined the worlds of culture and beauty in a truly interactive and theatrical experience, featuring live performances, 25 global beauty brands, limited edition products and some of the world’s biggest beauty influencers.
- Over 5,000 tickets sold out within one hour
- Over 5,000 #MECCALAND public mentions
- Over 10 million organic impressions
- 193,000 social engagements
- 5% uplift in organic website traffic since the event
- Brand Strategy
- Concept Development
- Brand Experiences
- Event Production
- Brand Collaboration